Can I edit a video on YouTube?
YouTube offers its own built-in video editor through which you can trim and cut your video, enhance it with music, and blur faces and other areas. That may be all you need for a simple video, but if you want to truly liven up your work with titles, effects, and other elements, you’ll need a more advanced editor.
How do you take videos and edit them on YouTube?
Trim the start and end of a video
- In the “Content” section, select your video.
- Select “Editor” on the left.
- Select “Trim” above the video timeline.
- Drag the blue bars on either end of the timeline to trim your video.
- When you’re ready, hit “Save.”
- Move the bar to where you want the cut to begin.
How do you edit your first YouTube video?
How to Use YouTube’s Video Editor
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- On the left sidebar, click Content.
- In Uploads, click the thumbnail of the video you want to edit.
- In the left sidebar, click Editor.
- Trim the beginning or end of your video.
- Trim clips out of the middle of your video.
- Add an end screen to your video.
What is a good editing software for YouTube free?
Best Free Video Editing Software for Desktop
- Blender. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Lightworks. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Shotcut. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- DaVinci Resolve. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Openshot. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- HitFilm Express.
Can you edit someone else’s video?
Get permission to edit someone else’s video. If you’re looking to edit a video that someone else has uploaded to YouTube, it can be done — but you’ll have to enlist a third-party tool to download the video to your computer.
How do I edit a phone video?
Trim your video
- Open the Photos app and tap the video that you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Move the sliders on both sides of the video timeline to change the start and stop times. To preview your trimmed video, tap the play button .
- Tap Done, then tap Save Video or Save Video as New Clip.
What do people use to edit videos for YouTube?
Edit videos for YouTube with iMovie. When you are searching for a video editing software to edit video for YouTube on Mac, iMovie will be the best choice. A simple drag and drop will help you add files to the program. This program allows for easy importing of videos as well as editing in terms of inserting titles adding effects, adding sound tracks and so on.
What is a good editor for YouTube?
Filmora Video Editor for Windows (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is the best video editing software for YouTube on Mac or Windows. This video editor for YouTube has very many effects that you can use to personalize your video when editing.
What is a good free YouTube video editor?
LightWorks (Windows and Mac) This free editing software is a professional free video editing software for YouTube that you can use to work on any YouTube files. It’s non-linear and has support for resolutions amounting to 4K. It works well with videos on both HD and SD formats.
How can I edit videos for free?
How to edit videos using Free Video Editor Run Free Video Editor Import video. Click ‘Add file…’ to browse for a video file or just drag and drop your video file in the program’s window. Edit video. There are two ways to do it: by Selections Choose output options and save video.
Can you edit videos on YouTube 2020?
With the YouTube video editor, you can quick fix your videos, add audio track of your video, add texts, use various filters and more.
Can you edit YouTube video after posting?
After you upload a video, you can change your video details in YouTube Studio. Change everything from your video’s title to caption and comment settings. Learn how to make bulk changes to videos. Get tips on editing your video from the Creator Academy.
What is the easiest way to edit a YouTube video?
How can I edit a video without watermarking it?
Top 5 Best Free Video Editing Software No Watermarks on Windows/Mac 2021:
- VSDC Free Video Editor – Free Video Editor for Beginners [No watermark]
- OpenShot – Open Source Free Video Editor for Beginners.
- Lightworks – Free Video Editor for Professionals.
- Shotcut – Open source Free Video Editor.
What is the best free video editing software for YouTube?
Lightworks is one of the best free video editing software for YouTube with powerful features. It is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. It is free software, but there’s a premium version available only for $25 a month.
What are the best free editing apps for YouTube?
iMovie (Mac) When you are looking for the best free YouTube video editing software program to use with Mac, iMovie will be the best choice to consider. This free video editing software for YouTube allows for easy importing of videos as well as editing in terms of adding effects, inserting titles and adding sound tracks.
How do YouTubers edit videos?
To edit the title and the description of your video, simply go to the YouTube Studio page for your account and choose the Videos tab. Then, just find the video you need to edit and click on it. On the next page, you’ll be able to edit the title and description, change thumbnail, add tags, and more.