Can you share a YouTube video on Instagram?
To share a YouTube video on Instagram story: Open the Instagram app and tap on your profile picture on the top left of the home page. Tap the gallery icon on the bottom left. select the video. write the caption and share to Instagram story.
How do you share a video from YouTube to Instagram?
How To Share YouTube Link On Instagram Story in 7 Simple Steps
- Copy the Youtube video link.
- On the Instagram home tab, swipe right or tap on the ‘Your Story’ icon on the top-left corner of the app.
- Add any photo or video you want.
- Hit the chain link icon on top of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon next to ‘Web Link’
How do you share a YouTube video on Instagram 2020?
How to share Smule videos on Instagram?
You’ll need an app called ‘Sing Downloader for Smule’.
How do I Share my post on Instagram?
1) Open the Instagram app on your phone. 2) Locate the post you want to share in your Instagram story on your feed. 3) Tap the paper airplane icon. 4) The “share” menu will appear. 5) The photo or video post will automatically upload as a story draft. 6) Tap “Your Story” in the bottom left-hand corner to post.
How to share a post on Instagram/repost on Instagram?
How to Repost on Instagram (manually) Screenshot a photo. Find the photo you’d like to repost with your audience and take a screenshot of it. Select the camera button on Instagram and upload your screenshot. Resize the image. Next, you’ll want to resize your post so that only the image remains. Add a caption.
How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?
To share a photo or video to your story using the Instagram app: Tap in the top left of your screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed. Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video. To choose a photo or video from your phone’s library or gallery, swipe up anywhere on the screen.