How do I crop a video on my iPhone for free?
Trim your video
- Open the Photos app and tap the video that you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Move the sliders on both sides of the video timeline to change the start and stop times. To preview your trimmed video, tap the play button .
- Tap Done, then tap Save Video or Save Video as New Clip.
How do I crop a video in my camera roll?
Step 1: Open Photos and select the video you’d like to crop. Step 2: After having opened the desired video, tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap the Crop-Rotate icon at the bottom of the Edit screen. Once in Crop mode, touch and hold one of the video’s corners.
How can I crop the size of a video?
How to crop videos
- Drag a video into the timeline. If it’s not already there, drag and drop the video or image file from the media library into the timeline at the bottom of your project.
- Click on the clip in the timeline to reveal the editing menu.
- Change Auto Fit to Crop to Fill.
- Save your final video.
How do I make iPhone videos full screen?
- Tap the video you’d like to watch.
- At the bottom of the video player, tap Full screen .
How do you trim an iPhone video?
How to trim a video clip with the iPhone and iPad Photos app Launch the Photos app from your Home screen. Tap on the video you’d like to edit. Tap the edit button at the top right of the screen. Tap and hold on the left or right side of the timeline to engage the trimming tool. Drag the anchor left or right to trim.
How do you rotate photos on an iPhone?
Launch Photos on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 13. Find the photo you would like to rotate and tap it to open it. Tap Edit in the top right corner. Tap on the Crop button in the bottom menu. Tap the Rotate button in the top menu. It is the second button from the left with a curved arrow. Tap it until you get your desired rotation.
How can you edit photos on the iPhone?
Use the tools in the Photos app to edit photos and videos on your iPhone. When you use iCloud Photos, any edits you make are saved across all your devices. See More…