How do I crop in PowerDirector app?
Steps to Crop video in powerdirector app After importing the video click on the layer of the video. After that, You will see a pencil icon at the top left-hand side of the UI of powerdirector. Click on the pencil icon and then click on the crop tool. After that using your finger to zoom in or zoom out in the video.
How do I crop a video in PowerDirector 15?
Part 1: How to Crop Videos with CyberLink’s PowerDirector
- Drag video clips into timeline. Drag the video clip you want to crop down into the timeline.
- Power Tools Setting. Left click on ‘Tools’ from the tool bar and select ‘Power Tools’.
- Video Crop Designer.
- Crop the videos.
- End the zoom.
How do I crop a video in PowerDirector 365?
How do I crop my zoom screen?
Click on your video to open up the preferences for that recording.
- Next, click on the play arrow in your video to open up the video and editing preferences.
- This will open up your video.
- Finally, drag the arrows at either the beginning or end of your video to trim.
How do I edit a video in PowerDirector?
How To Edit Videos Using PowerDirector 9
- Step 1: Importing or Capturing Media.
- Step 2: Add Media to the Timeline.
- Step 3: Splitting and Trimming.
- Step 4: Inserting Transitions.
- Step 5: Inserting Text.
- Step 6: Adding a Sound Track.
- Step 7: Producing Your Video.
How do I crop a video in my gallery?
How to trim a video on your Android device
- Open the Gallery app on your Android and tap on the video that you want to trim.
- Tap the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the next screen, move the sliders at the bottom of the screen until they contain the footage you want.
How to zoom and crop in PowerDirector 14?
The zoom / crop PowerDirector 14 Ultimate tutorial shows you how to zoom in and zoom out on any part of a video. Using the crop designer we show you how to crop video to focus on a particular area or subject. This cropping causes a zoom effect which moves the camera closer or further away from the selected position.
How to quickly crop videos with Cyberlink’s PowerDirector?
How to Crop Videos with CyberLink’s PowerDirector Step 1 Run PowerDirector and import a video Launch PowerDirector program on your desktop. Followed by that, you should… Step 2 Start crop tool Locate and press on “Tools” to choose “Power Tools” from the pulldown menu. After that, the… Step 3
What can I do with PowerDirector on YouTube?
Learn PowerDirector on YouTube, edit better videos, & create better content! PowerDirector University specializes in engaging, fun, and easy to follow video editing tutorials. I also create product reviews, commentary, news, and live streams to help improve your video editing and film making acumen.
How do I crop a video on my computer?
Launch PowerDirector program on your desktop. Followed by that, you should import a video file you’d like to crop as usual to this media window. Drag and drop it down to the timeline below. No sooner than the video is added, the video tool bar will be activated and appears immediately.