How do I make a video and upload it to YouTube?
How to upload a video to YouTube using a web browser
- Navigate to YouTube in a web browser.
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Click the Create a video button at the top of the screen.
- The video upload page should appear.
- Click the large arrow to choose the video file, or you can simply drag the video file onto the page.
How do I upload videos to YouTube app?
Tap the YouTube guide icon at the top left of the screen, then choose Uploads from the menu that appears. 4. Tap the app menu icon and choose Upload. A gallery of your recent videos appears.
How do I make a video on my Android phone?
Make a film
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Under the ‘Create new’ section, tap Movie.
- To choose the photos and videos that you want in the movie, tap New movie.
Does YouTube have a movie maker?
YouTube Movie Maker is a convenient and agile tool to help you create videos that you can then directly publish online. The free version does put a 5-minute time limit on videos, but there is no limit on how many videos you can make or how long you can use the program for, and there is no watermark on published videos.
How do you make your own video on YouTube?
How to create a video for YouTube. Start from scratch or choose a template you like. Drag and drop props or upload your own images. Edit text, add effects and sprinkle some music. Export it directly to your Youtube Channel!
What is the easiest way to make video?
The easiest way to create a video is to let the Photos app do it for you. In Photos, select Create > Video remix and select the photos and videos you want to include. Or open an album and select the play button to create a video automatically.
How to make a YouTube video public/private?
Open your browser and navigate to YouTube site . Then sign in your YouTube account . If your YouTube account is not automatically signed in
How do you make channels on YouTube?
Go to www.youtube.com in your web browser and log in. Click your profile picture in the top-right corner, and then click the YouTube Settings icon. Under the Overview section (which you should automatically be taken to), click Create New Channel.